Valley Heights Locomotive Depot Heritage Museum
Access from Springwood Railway Station
Springwood Railway Station is wheelchair accessible, with a passenger lift and stairs as alternatives to access the platform from the pedestrian subway.
Distance from Springwood station to museum: 1.8 km
- Follow Macquarie Road east from Springwood. Turn right into Tusculum Road before Macquarie Road passes under the railway. Turn left into the access road to the museum.
- The taxi rank is on Macquarie Road near the Post Office, 100 m east of Springwood Railway Station. The local companies are:
- Springwood and Districts Taxis ph: (02) 4751 1444
- Springwood Independent Taxi ph: (02) 4751 8800
- Springwood and Winmalee Taxi ph: (02) 4754 5511
- Paddy Wagon Taxi Service ph: 0458 555 155
Museum Phone (02) 4751-4638 weekends and during museum opening.