News: 2016 April - Seniors 1 for 1 – offer
IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE NSW SENIORS FESTIVAL – FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL THE VALLEY HEIGHTS LOCOMOTIVE DEPOT HERITAGE MUSEUM IS OFFERING:
2016 Seniors Days: Sunday 10 and 24 April
- Experience Unlimited Rides on the Steam Tram during your visit.
- Explore the 102 year old Roundhouse the oldest Steam Locomotive Roundhouse in NSW.
- Climb aboard and inspect our many historic exhibits including the Caves Express carriage.
- See our Model Railway and the interpretive model of Valley Heights in the 1950s.
- View the many fine examples of Railway Art.
- Our Café offers a range of Hot and Cold Beverages and light refreshments including: Tea, Espresso Coffee, Milk Shakes, Cold Drinks, Ice Creams, Pies, Sausage Rolls, Hot Dogs & fresh sandwiches.
Venue: 17b Tusculum Road, Valley Heights
Time: 10am until 3pm (Museum closes at 4pm)
Cost: FREE entry on presentation of Seniors Card (if accompanied by adult or child paying normal admission fee)
Host: Valley Heights Locomotive Depot Heritage Museum