New South Wales Toy & Railway Museum
- World class toy collection representing the period from the early twentieth century through to the late sixties.
- Unique collection of classic Lenci® dolls.
- Only permanent Barbie Doll® collection in Australia.
- Tin plate toys - model trains, cars, ships. Push-button 'O' gauge model
- Britain's lead figures, also elastolin.
- Includes toys played with by the children who grew up at Leuralla.
- Childhood favourites: Noddy and other Enid Blyton classics, Beatrix Potter,
Rupert and Popeye. Australian favourites Ginger Meggs, Boofhead, Blinky Bill
and other children's book classics.
|More Museums in the Blue Mountains
NSW Toy and Railway Museum
Leura, Blue Mountains,
Greater Western Sydney, Australia.