"Thank you" to the following
individuals, organisations, and businesses, for your assistance.
Obtaining these Publications.
- Rocksports & Sassafras carry books and maps, and can order items
which are not in their stock.
- Signalbox carry a range of railway books and
- Some material is out of print.
- Many of the books are carried by the Blue Mountains City Library; if not on the shelves,
then in the Local Studies Collection.
- Newnes and the Glow Worm Tunnel, NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service.
- The Blue Mountains Rediscovered, Chris Cunningham, Kangaroo Press. 1996.
- From Katoomba to Jenolan Caves: The Six Foot Track 1884 - 1984, Jim Smith,
Second Back Row Press Pty Ltd (Katoomba).
- "Christmas Swamp" A History of Lawson, S.J. Bentley, Springwood
Historical Society. 1986.
- The History of Faulconbridge, Linden and Woodford, Allan Searle, Springwood
Historical Society. 1977.
- Back from the Brink: Blue Gum Forest & the Grose Wilderness, Andy Macqueen,
Published by the author. 1997.
- Blue Mountains to
Bridgetown The Life & Journeys of Barrallier 1773--1853,
Andy Macqueen, Published by the author. 1993.
- Narrow Neck ad the Birth of Katoomba, Jim Barrett, 1996
- Pictorial Memories - Blue Mountains, John Low, Atrand Pty Ltd,
- Sun Valley and Long Angle Gully - A History, Bruce Cameron,
- The Shale Railways of N.S.W., G.H. Eardley & E.M. Stephens, Australian
Railway Historical Society. 1974.
- Lapstone Zig Zag Railway, Willaim A. Bayley, Austrail Publications.
- Blue Mountains Railways, Willaim A. Bayley, Austrail Publications.
- The Great Zig Zag at Lithgow, William A. Bailey, Austrail Publications. 1977.
- Exploring the Blue Mountains - A Heritage Field Guide, M.E. Hungerford &
J.K. Donald, Kangaroo Press. 1982.
- Full Steam Across the Mountains, Phil Belbin & David Bourke, Methuen
- Various NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service brochures & booklets.
- Various Central Mapping Authority maps, including Wollemi National Park and Blue
Mountains & Burragorang.
- The Blue Mountains - Grand Adventure for All, The Macleay Museum, The
University of Sydney. 1985.
- A field Guide to the Sydney Bushland, Alan Fairley, Rigby Ltd.
- Scriptures: Except where otherwise stated, scriptures are taken from the Holy Bible, New
International Version (NIV). Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 International Bible Society.
Used by permission of Zondervan Bible Publishers.
"The usual legal stuff."
Info Blue Mountains (hereafter referred to as
"Info") contains links to a wide variety of Web sites, operated by a wide
variety of individuals, businesses and organisations.
The content of Web sites to which Info is linked is the
responsibility of their owners. Info's owner, authors and webpeople have no control over
the content of Web sites to which Info is linked, do not necessarily agree with their content,
and are not responsible for their content.
All information provided on Info is supplied in good
faith, but with no guarentees. However, Info's owner, authors and webpeople are not liable for any loss, damage,
injury resulting from the application of information found in Info, or any site to which
Info is linked. Persons obtaining information from Info are responsible for using their own
judgement in applying that information, and for obtaining additional
information from relevant authoritative sources.