- Exploration & Development
- Chronological time chart.
Inn & Restaurant, Hartley Vale
- Restored Heritage Inn, nineteenth century.
Falls Bed & Breakfast, Leura
- Rustic early 1900's home in secluded bush
- Leuralla, Leura
- Home of the NSW Toy & Railway Museum, & Dr H.V. Evatt
- Tarella Cottage
- Take an opportunity to step back in time, to the graceful age
of the Victorian Era. Blue Mountains Historical Society.
- Valley Heights Locomotive Depot Heritage Museum
- Roundhouse & turntable, locomotives & rolling stock.
- Fairfax Residence
- Built in 1876 in Mt Victoria, became Coopers Hotel in 1888.
- Knapsack Viaduct
- John Whitton's sandstone railway viaduct on Lapstone Hill.
- Lennox Bridge
- Oldest surviving bridge on the Australian mainland. Convict built.
- Mitchell's Bridge
- Convict-built causeway on Victoria Pass, still in use.
- Railway Pages
- Railways, past and present, in the Blue Mountains.
- Woodford Academy
- Oldest building in the Blue Mountains, a National Trust property.
- Lithgow Zig Zag
- Viaducts, tunnel & working steam trains. Tourist railway.